When we talk about home appliances, no doubt, a microwave oven is of if the most essential appliances in the kitchen. From baking to cooking, it saves our lot of time and makes everything easy, especially when guests surprise us with their visit.
What if your oven stops heating? Or Oven Door won’t shut down properly? Or Ranger burner won’t turn on? No worries, we can make it easier for you by sharing the solution to these common oven issues. Let’s find out how one can do Microwave Oven Repair.
The Gas Burner Stop Lightening
If your oven has a gas stove and its electric ignition isn’t working, you can light the burner with a match. However, if you find the burners won’t light, and it’s not because of the common issue such as power outage, you should troubleshoot it.
- First take off the burner grate, burner cap, and burner base.
- After that clean the burner, including food debris, if there is any by using a toothpick or some compressed air.
- Now you have to clean the grate, cap, and case.
- In last, remember to check the wires linked to the igniter in order to control the module. Maybe you will find a loose connection here if so, tighten it.
If after following these steps, burner still won’t light, you may need to replace the igniter. There might be another reason that causes this issue, for example, a kink in the gas line. In such a situation, it is advisable to call the pros.
Related Post: How to Fix Maytag Oven Error Codes
The Range Burner Won’t Heat
If there is an electric stove in the oven, the range burners required electric power to heat up. In few cases, these burners get spoiled and need a replacement. In case you find your electric burners won’t heat up, follow these steps:
- Replace the faulty burner with the burner that works. All you need to do is, unplug it from the burner socket and in place of this plug the one that works.
- In case you find that the working burner heats up, it means the problem is your burner. Time to replace it.
- In case the burner that works doesn’t heat up, possibly the reason could be either the infinite switch or the socket. If you find the socket burned or damaged, it is the right time to replace it.
- In last, test the burner again. If you still find it does not work, you must replace the infinite switch or approach the pro.
Related Post: When Your Oven Isn’t Heating
The Oven Door Won’t Shut
If your oven won’t shut properly, it may not be safe for use. Let’s find how to fix it as per the guidance of the experts of Samsung oven repair:
- If your appliance is a gas model, you need to unplug the oven and turn off the gas
- To remove the door from the oven, you need to pull it straight up and out. If you find it difficult to pull up, you can try to unscrew if there are screws holding the hinges in place inside the oven.
- Check the hinges. Replace them if there is any need.
- Find out if there are any broken door springs. You can do this by taking out the bottom drawer. Once you slide it out, you can look under the oven to find out if there are any broken door springs.
- If there are any broken springs with pliers, get it removed.
- You may need to replace the silicone or rubber gasket present around the door.
- If the oven door still won’t shut, you may need to get the door sensor to replace.
Related Post: Microwave Oven Repair Tips
The Interior Light Is Out
The problem with the bulb inside the oven is similar to other light bulbs. In case the one inside your oven goes out, you need to replace. How will you do that? Let’s find out.
- Take out the bulb cover, all you need to follow a quarter-turn counterclockwise.
- After that, you can take out the old bulb by pulling it straight out.
- Remember to use a dry cloth or gloves to pick the new bulb, after that you can replace the old bulb with one of the same types.
So, in case you find that you need to get your microwave oven repair, do follow these tips to fix it. If still, it won’t work out, it is advisable to hire the appliance repair experts.
Next time when you are in the market, Keep in mind these things before buying the microwave oven.